Debra A. DeLeers is a graduate of Marquette Law School, and she practiced law in the Green Bay area from 2007 through December 2013, focusing primarily on estate planning, guardianship and worker’s compensation. In December of 2013, she began transitioning her career into the financial industry. After seeing first-hand how her legal expertise complimented her ability to provide more comprehensive financial services to her clients, Debra obtained her financial and insurance registrations and began working with clients as an independent Financial Advisor. As a financial advisor at Northright Financial, Debra assists individuals and businesses with financial planning and investment management. Debra also established DeLeers Legal, LLC so that she can continue to assist individuals with their estate planning needs.
Debra was born and raised in the Green Bay area and is very committed to helping support the local community. She currently lives in the Green Bay area with her husband, Jim, and her three young children.
- Financial Advising
- Estate Planning
- State Bar of Wisconsin- Member
- Brown County Bar Association- Member
- Northeast Wisconsin Estate Planning Council- Member
- Management Women- Past Member
- Wisconsin Association of Justice- Past Member
- Encompass Early Education and Childcare- Board Member
- Service League of Green Bay- Past President, Volunteer
- American Red Cross, 2014 Dancing With Our Stars Campaign- Volunteer/Star Dancer
- American Heart Association, Go Red for Women Campaign- Past Chair, Volunteer
- American Cancer Society, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk- Past Chair, Volunteer